BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Friday, March 7, 2014

The Friday 56 #18 It's Always Been You by Jessica Scott


This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.

I just finished reading a contemporary romance, "It's Always Been You" by Jessica Scott. The quote is from 56%  in the ebook. My review and an excerpt will be up on Sunday.


"When you're resented with the facts, you'll have to deal with them. Whatever they are." Reza looked up at him. "Because you're not just another soldier now, Ben. You're a commander and these decisions come with the job."
Silence stretched between them. Uncomfortable and filled with terrible choices and ugly truths.

Enhanced by Zemanta

7 comments:

  1. I haven't yet read this author, but I like the sound of this one. Enjoy! Here's MY FRIDAY POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben sounds like he has some major stuff going on. Sounds like a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy contemporary romance so this is a book I'll read. Sounds like there's plenty of drama!
    Here's the link to my Friday post: THE MERMAIDS SINGING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm intrigued now. I've never read that author before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always great to have a little heat on these cold winter days! :-)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way it sounds. It looks like a great romance
    you got me hook with those lines
    Ruty@THE FRIDAY 56

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another romance for Friday 56! I haven't read a contemporary one in a long time. This one sound sweet!

    Linking from Freda's Voice,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!