BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Sunday, November 24, 2013

2014 Erotic Romance Challenge


Yep, another reading challenge, one that's new for me. Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup is hosting this.

"Erotic romance" is one where the sexual part of the relationship is in the forefront of the relationship or story. There are four levels to this challenge:

  • Level 1--12 erotic romances
  • Level 2--18 erotic romances
  • Level 3--24 erotic romances
  • Level 4--30+ eroticromances


What counts -
  • Every erotic romance you read and review in 2014
  • They can be any type of erotica-- paranormal, historical, m/m, contemporary, etc
  • All erotic romances over 100 pages in length--audio, ebook, print
  • Re-reads, cross-overs from other challenges
To Join -
  • Grab the challenge button and create a post or page on your blog to track progress.
  • Non-bloggers you can use your Goodreads, LibraryThing, etc profiles. Just create a 2014 Erotic Romance Reading Challenge shelf 
  • Link your blog starting post/page or your Goodreads/etc challenge shelf in the linky at Herding Cats & Burning Soup

I'm going for level 1 - 12 erotic romances, which works out to one a month and I'll post my progress in my monthly challenge wrap-up posts.

Come join the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm...why are you tempting me? This sound like fun. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like fun - I'll have to see if I can swing this. My challenges for 2014 are already stacking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!