BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cat Thursday - DinoCat Will Have His Revenge


Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict that celebrates cats; their foibles and humorousness and the joy they bring. You can join in by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you made or came across, cat art or share with us pics of your own felines, then post your link up at The True Book Addict

I saw this pic the other day and it made me laugh out loud. I love the look on the cat's face; he is so clearly plotting revenge. :D :D 
 
I've never been one to dress  up my pets. I get a laugh sometimes looking at other people's pictures, such as this one, but I just don't see the need to dress animals in human clothes.


Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. How cute! I don't imagine my cats would tolerate costumes well. So, no costumes for them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I don't dress up my cats either. They would never allow for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't dress mine up either...but the results I see in others pics sure can be funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwaha oh that is cute! I dress mine up now and again. The girls have a whole set of party dresses from all the different styles from 80s rock to flapper girls to ball gowns. Usually around the holidays or when family is coming to visit. They hate the hats if I try those but other than that they seem to like their little dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's probably one of the funniest I've seen. You're right...the look on his/her face is priceless. The revenge plans are so on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!