BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Saturday, August 3, 2013

June and July Challenges Wrap Up Post

I'll put up a wrap up post every month or early the next month for all of my 2013 reading challenges. I was so late posting this in June I decided to wait and do both June and July in one post. Some books, I posted reviews on the blog, some are on goodreads, there may be one or two without reviews, especially books I edit or that are put out by my publisher.

At the beginning of July I took part in the Summer Lovin' Read-A-Thon; it was a week long event and I made quite a bit of progress in my TBR pile. You can read about it here.


Book Chick City's 100 Books in 2013 - June and July combined

For this challenge, I am not counting any children's books, unless it's YA or MG, nor am I counting books that I edit. I am also doing goodreads' reading challenge and I'm counting everything for that one, but not tracking here on the blog. :D

1.  Making It Last by Ruthie Knox
2. From This Moment On by Bella Andre
3. Prime Time by Hank Phillippi Ryan
4. Wanderlust by Ann Aguirre
5. Carniepunk, an anthology
6. The Libra Affair by Daco 
7. Discretion by Allison Leotta 
8. Dallas Nights by Em Petrova  
9. An Earl In Time by Lisa Kumar
10. Sabaska's Tale by J.A. Campbell
11. Where Do the Animals Go When It Rains? by Janet S. Crown  
12. That Night On Thistle Lane by Carla Neggers
13. Sacrifice of Passion by Melissa Bourbon Ramirez 
14. Accomplished in Murder by Dara England
15. Dirt On Their Hands by Laura Anne Gilman 
16. Marilyn's Red Diary by E.Z. Friedel 
17. The King's Deception by Steve Berry 
18. Hunted by Kevin Hearne
19. Big Body Play by Frances M. Carlson
20. Different Dragons edited by Dana Bell
21. Bowled Over by Victoria Hamilton
22. Aboard the Wishing Star by Debra Parmley
23. The Look of  Love by Bella Andre
24. Flirting with Disaster by Ruthie Knox
25. From Tragedy Comes Love by Lynn Spangler
26. The Diabolist by Layton Green 
27. Candy Store by Bella Andre
28. South of Surrender by Laura Kaye
 
Total to date: 87

Cruisin' Through the Cozies Reading Challenge 2013 - Goal 13 or more - June & July combined


1. Bowled Over by Victoria Hamilton
 
Total to date: 12


2013 Ebook Challenge - Original Goal 25; New Goal 75 June & July combined

1. Romance at the Royal Menagerie by Ruth J. Hartman 
2. Making It Last by Ruthie Knox 
3. Carniepunk, an anthology 
4. The Libra Affair by Daco
5. Dallas Nights by Em Petrova
6. An Earl In Time by Lisa Kumar 
7. Sabaska's Tale by J.A. Campbell 
8. Where Do the Animals Go When It Rains? by Janet S. Crown 
9. Sacrifice of Passion by Melissa Bourbon Ramirez 
10. Accomplished in Murder by Dara England 
11. Dirt On Their Hands by Laura Anne Gilman 
12. Goliath's Secret by Bonnie Feuer
13. Dylan's Day by Tim Hutchinson 
14. Hunted by Kevin Hearne
15. Different Dragons edited by Dana Bell 
16. If The World Were A Village by David J. Smith 
17. Bowled Over by Victoria Hamilton
18. Aboard the Wishing Star by Debra Parmley
19. Flirting With Disaster by Ruthie Knox
20. From Tragedy Comes Love by Lynn Spangler 
21. The Diabolist by Layton Green 
22. Candy Store by Bella Andre 
23. South of Surrender by Laura Kaye 
 
Total to date: 57
 
Just For Fun Reading Challenge 2013 - Goal 1 A Month  
 


June -  Bowled Over by Victoria Hamilton
July -  Dirt On Their Hands by Laura Anne Gilman 

Total to date: 7 (I have more for the year but for the challenge we can only count one per month.)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!