BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cat Thursday - Just Hanging Around


Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict that celebrates cats; their foibles and humorousness and the joy they bring. You can join in by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you made or came across, cat art or share with us pics of your own felines, then post your link up at The True Book Addict.


http://jokideo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/405036_315221768551872_126894987384552_721680_122668744_n.jpg

8 comments:

  1. It is so neat the way that cats can lay like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful is that first shot!? Are those lynxes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I almost used that second one. I love the weird spots they decide to use for naps. And what pretty babies in that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful photos. I would love to be able to reach this level of relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the one on the stair rail. And the lynxes are beautiful creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when domestic cats mimic the behavior of cats in the wild. It reminds us that they are descended from some pretty wild species.

    Great pics, Bea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!