BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Friday, May 17, 2013

Hopping Around the Blogosphere!

I'm visiting two different blogs, sharing my thoughts. First, I'm over at Nocturnal Book Reviews talking about my favorite books so far this year. Kara is on vacation and invited other bloggers to post while she's gone. Then, if you hop over to author Calle J. Brookes' blog, I'm talking about handling food allergies in the classroom. It's Food Allergy Awareness Week and she's been focusing on it all week at her blog. For those of you who don't know, I teach preschool and have extensive experience dealing with allergies in the classroom as well as my own food allergies.

So stop by one or both blogs and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!