BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cat Thursday - I Love You Mom


Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict that celebrates cats; their foibles and humorousness and the joy they bring. You can join in by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you made or came across, cat art or share with us pics of your own felines, then post your link up at The True Book Addict.

Since it was Mother's Day this Sunday, here's a belated tribute to moms.
 
 
 

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love the look on the momma cat's face. :D

      Delete
  2. This is a wonderful tribute to moms. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...that last one makes me cry everytime I read it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, a book that other Feline Servants might want to keep an eye out for is the New Yorker Book of Cats (they did one on dogs last year.)

    Always good to see kitty photo's and my own Masters let me spend time on the picture box. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The New Yorker has put together some good cat books over the years. :D

      Delete
  5. Very cute! I especially love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all little heart melts. I saw the poor kitty mama who needs a cocktail earlier this week, I'm glad you shared it. Love the Braveheart quote. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool! How did I not know about your blog? Cats are my life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I've noticed you're rather fond of cats. :D You should join the meme, it's fun. :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Follow the directions at the beginning of the post. Basically, post on Thursday, weekly or when you can, using pics of your cats or meme pics. Then link to The True Book Addict (link in post), and hop around to the other participants.

      Delete
  9. So much cuteness. I love the mama needs a cocktail. So funny. The mama calico and kitten are darling too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all awesome! Love the Braveheart quote...my favorite movie of all time!

    That second to last one it totally me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!