BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Moving from FeedBurner to FeedBlitz

As you've noticed, FeedBurner has dropped the ball and is no longer providing subscription services for the blog. I lack the skills to fix the problem and there's no customer support. I am moving to FeedBlitz and moving all current subscribers to their services. FeedBlitz has support and they have been helpful so far. Ideally, about mid-week, you should once again start seeing the Nook in your reader or receiving an email or whatever RSS service you signed up to use.

There are a few things you need to know:

  • Please add feedblitz@mail.feedblitz.com to your address books
  • Keep an eye out for the message from FeedBlitz advising you that the change has taken place.
  • You do not need to do anything to stay on the subscription list or email list.
  • You will receive an email notifying you of the change and giving you the chance to opt-out. If you choose to unsubscribe, please do so by using the links provided in the email, and not your ISP's spam or abuse buttons.
I have my fingers crossed that this all goes smoothly. If you have a question or encounter a problem, please email Bea at beasbooknook @ gmail . com

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Bea -- glad to see everything worked out. I got my feed for you just fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. So far, its been pretty smooth. I still have to transfer over the subscription list but I wanted to give people a heads up first.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!