BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde A cozy space for talking about books.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What happens when you lose a bet

No, not me. I don't bet unless you count the occasional raffle ticket. No, this was author Krista D Ball. She's a regular on the blog, between guest posts and my reviews of her books. Earlier this year Krista was tipsy, or even flat-out drunk and fellow author Debora Geary took advantage of her tipsy state and made a bet with Krista about her most recent book, "What Kings Ate and Wizards Drank". Krista must have been very tipsy, as she bet against herself. If the book sold X number of copies in the first month, Krista would make a video of herself singing "You Are My Sunshine" and post it on YouTube. The book sold and earlier today Krista posted the video. So, if you want a laugh, check it out.


3 comments:

  1. haha too funny! It must have been around hallowwen right? Love the little batman in the back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video was taken on Sunday for my annual themed Yule dinner. Other people dressed up, so she wanted to dress up, too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe..how wonderful that she honored her drunken bet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I enjoy hearing from my readers.

Due to a huge upswing in spam comments, I had to disable anonymous commenting. If you have trouble commenting, you can use the Kontactr form at the bottom of the page. It won't show publicly but I'll still get the comment.