Now that I have an e-reader, a Kindle, I keep playing with it and just generally acting like a kid with a shiny new toy. Oh, wait. I am. :P So when I saw this challenge posted over The Book Vixen site, I jumped on it. I'm aiming for obsessed, it seems to fit. :P If you have an e-reader, why not join in? You're reading on it anyway aren't you?
The Challenge is being hosted by The Ladybug Reads.
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
-Non-bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.
2. There are four levels:
--Curious – Read 3 e-books.
- Fascinated – Read 6 e-books.
- Addicted – Read 12 e-books.
-- Obsessed – Read 20 e-books.
3. Any genre counts.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. Challenge begins January 1, 2011 and lasts until December 31, 2011.
6. Go to The Ladybug Reads’ blog to sign up.
- Tempest's Legacy by Nicole Peeler
- Heart's Sentinel by PJ Schnyder
- A Safe Harbor by Moira Rogers
- I Thought It Was You by Shiloh Walker