BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Cat Thursday: Take Me With You


 Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict that celebrates cats; their foibles and humorousness and the joy they bring. You can join in by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you made or came across, cat art or share with us pics of your own felines, then post your link up at The True Book Addict.


My cats don't do this though they do sniff at the piles that I make as I organize for packing.


7 comments:

  1. So cute! My cat does this - he loves to get inside of all types of bags, boxes and suitcases :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...too cute...I wish I could bring Piper on trips with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! I miss having a cat. My last boy cat crawled into my daughter's Spider-man Halloween bucket (that was much too small for him) when we were getting ready to go trick-or-treating a few years ago. It was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cat! Looks comfortable... I'm jealous of how they can basically be comfortable anywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My cats always jump into the suitcase. It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!