BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Cat Thursday - Goof's Teddy


 Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict that celebrates cats; their foibles and humorousness and the joy they bring. You can join in by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you made or came across, cat art or share with us pics of your own felines, then post your link up at The True Book Addict.


GAH! My internet died last night and of course I hadn't started my posts for today. I had all my fingers and toes crossed when I got up this morning that the internet was back and it was! So here's my cat post and now to work on the next post.

 

All of a sudden the past few days Goof has decided to claim my teddy bear as his, even going so far as to bathe it. I've had this bear for years so I don't know why the sudden interest but at least he's not chewing on it or clawing it.

11 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love how it looks like he's snuggling with the bear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was using one of the legs as a pillow. :D

      Delete
  2. Great photos. One of my cats claimed and groomed the hair on my antique doll. I had to hide her before she ended up bald.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, awww that's so cute! Cats can be so strange can't they?? But we always love them anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, he's so cute! He found himself a warm companion. :)

    I had a cat years ago (her name was Phoebe) who loved this stuffed tiger I had. She would lie on it mostly and sometimes knead it. This started when she was a tiny kitten and continued into adulthood. I miss that girl. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!