BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

It's Almost Time for the Ho Ho Ho Read-A-Thon!

 http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/2014/09/back-ho-ho-ho-read-thon-nov-6th-11th-join-us.html

I know,  I know it's only the first day of October, but once again the Caffeinated Reviewer is holding her Ho-Ho-Ho Holiday Read-a-Thon from November 6th-11th. I'm participating and I'll be holding a challenge.

The idea is to read holiday themed or winter setting reads. I have a pile of Christmas romances that I've been saving just for this. I probably won't get all seven read but I'll do as many as I can. There are prizes to win and a Twitter chat; it's going to be fun.

 http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/11/a1/6b/11a16b7481d5d572df05ba60d289466a.jpg

Interested? Go here to read the rules and to sign up. Then get the warm beverage of your choice, find your books, and get ready to read!

The Books I'm Planning To Read:

  1. Her Holiday Man by Shannon Stacey
  2. A Little Christmas Jingle by Michele Dunaway
  3. On the Naughty List by Lori Foster, et al
  4. Christmas with a SEAL by Tawny Weber
  5. Maybe This Christmas by Sarah Morgan
  6. The Heart of Christmas by Brenda Novak
  7. 'Tis the Season by Robyn Carr
ETA: Nov. 13th - The Books I Actually Read:

  1. Her Holiday Man by Shannon Stacey- review to come
  2. I'm Dreaming of an Undead Christmas by Molly Harper- review to come
  3. On the Naughty List by Lori Foster, et al - review to come
  4. Christmas with a SEAL by Tawny Weber - Review here
  5. Maybe This Christmas by Sarah Morgan  - review to come
  6. The Heart of Christmas by Brenda Novak - review here
  7. Christmas Gift That Keeps Wagging - review to come
There were two titles that I didn't get read and two titles that I added in. I did achieve my goal of reading seven so, yay! Now I have two more to read some time between now and Christmas. :)
Most of these are authors I haven't read before so I hope I like the books. :) - eh, it's been a mixed bag so far. But now I know. :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a big list and some great looking titles! I wanted to participate in this readathon, but don't think I'll be able to fit it in. I'll be cheering everyone on from the sidelines though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's ambitious. We'll see how well I can do.

      Delete
  2. I am loving your list, I need to take off the wedding planner hat and think about my reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I want to do this one but have yet to get my act together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!