BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Cat Thursday - Cats & Fish


 Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict that celebrates cats; their foibles and humorousness and the joy they bring. You can join in by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you made or came across, cat art or share with us pics of your own felines, then post your link up at The True Book Addict.

So far, Goof and Claude have left my fish alone. So far. :D


7 comments:

  1. Our cats love to sit next to our aquarium-it's 110 gallons and some of our fish are as big as our kitten lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Years ago I had an aquarium as well as a cat. One of the oscars (he was quite big and rather flat) managed to jump out of the tank and my cat grabbed him. Luckily, I was there and got the fish from my cat and popped him back in the tank and he was fine! My cat was quite disgusted with me...lol.

    I love the cartoon, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!