BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cat Thursday - Best Seat in the House



Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict that celebrates cats; their foibles and humorousness and the joy they bring. You can join in by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you made or came across, cat art or share with us pics of your own felines, then post your link up at The True Book Addict.

And continuing with my theme of the cat sits where he darn well pleases...



 

8 comments:

  1. So true most of the time!!! Usually in our house though it's the best spot on the bed.
    *Must make plans to beat the cat to bed tonight so I don't end up sleeping half hanging off!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so true. My cat loves to sit on the couch or on the bed - he always gets the best seat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, that's a cat for you. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to discover this post. My cats love to slowly edge their way onto my chair for my attention. Of course I always give it to them because I'm a total pushover when it comes to soft fur and big eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha My cat waited until my husband walked into the room tonight and then looked at him and jumped straight into his chair. They are cheeky ones. Your kitty is so pretty, that's how he gets away with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAH! Your cat is cheeky indeed. :D

      I'll tell Goof you think he's pretty. I call him my handsome dude. :P

      Delete
  6. So true! Every time I get up and leave the room, when I come back, there Arya sits.

    Goof certainly looks like he dares anyone to make him move. Cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I had just gotten up from there a few minutes before and he wasted no time taking my seat. :D But yeah, that look on his face, "I dare you to try." LOL

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!