BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cat Thursday - Editor Cat is NOT Amused


Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The True Book Addict that celebrates cats; their foibles and humorousness and the joy they bring. You can join in by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you made or came across, cat art or share with us pics of your own felines, then post your link up at The True Book Addict.

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, who could blame them. We do really mess with the grammar when we think we are speaking for them ... hmmmm. Hadn't occurred to me that they would be offended :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always felt that my cats would be sticklers for grammar. Especially my eldest. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats are so finicky that they seem unlikely candidates for deliberately using poor grammar and spelling. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! So true! I think they plot world takeovers in Victorian English...just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...I am sure that Prince Piper is not amused either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe these are pretty funny. I have one on my study wall that says "We should create our own Internet and post stupid human pictures". :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, Bea! I don't think cats would have terrible grammar...like some of these captions on lolcats, right? Now dogs on the other hand....LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!