BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Reviewers Wanted!

No, not for me, though I am thinking about taking on another associate since neither Liz nor Jax have been able to contribute much lately. It's actually Astraea Press, my employer, that's looking for more people to review their books. 

Astraea Press publishes Clean Fiction across genres including YA, mystery, and romance. We are always looking for reviewers and voracious readers. Are you interested? Do you want to get emails about new AP books available for review straight to your inbox? Email reviewcoordinator@att.net for more information and.... Happy Reading! Please share this with your readers at your blogs. Want to know more about Astraea? Click here to see our site and here to see what AP books I have on my goodreads shelf (no reviews because employees can't post reviews). Not sure if your blog is a good fit? Go ahead and email our review coordinator and talk to her, it's worth your time.

Disclosure: I'm not being compensated for posting this information. I am an employee of Astraea Press.


3 comments:

  1. Not sure if I need to add more books to my pile but thanks for the information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up and will check out what they offer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! I'm sure you can find something. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!