BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde A cozy space for talking about books.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Love Astraea Press? Show Your Love & Win A Kindle Fire

Astraea Press
 CONTEST: Beginning Nov. 15th until Dec. 15 my publisher, Astraea Press, will have a picture competition! Who can come up with the most creative way during the holidays to say, "I LOVE ASTRAEA PRESS"? Most unique wins a Kindle Fire! Pass this along to everyone you know! Pictures must be emailed to stephanietaylor@astraeapress.com and posted on the Astraea Press Facebook page
 ETA 11/29:  Runner up gets a Simple Nook! C'mon. It's free. If we get a lot of entries, we'll throw in some free books, too. ;o)
Disclosure: I work for Astraea Press. I am not being compensated in any way for posting this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I enjoy hearing from my readers.

Due to a huge upswing in spam comments, I had to disable anonymous commenting. If you have trouble commenting, you can use the Kontactr form at the bottom of the page. It won't show publicly but I'll still get the comment.