BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Love Astraea Press? Show Your Love & Win A Kindle Fire

Astraea Press
 CONTEST: Beginning Nov. 15th until Dec. 15 my publisher, Astraea Press, will have a picture competition! Who can come up with the most creative way during the holidays to say, "I LOVE ASTRAEA PRESS"? Most unique wins a Kindle Fire! Pass this along to everyone you know! Pictures must be emailed to stephanietaylor@astraeapress.com and posted on the Astraea Press Facebook page
 ETA 11/29:  Runner up gets a Simple Nook! C'mon. It's free. If we get a lot of entries, we'll throw in some free books, too. ;o)
Disclosure: I work for Astraea Press. I am not being compensated in any way for posting this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!