BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox #14


In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren. It's a way to share and highlight all the books we receive, even if we don't review them. l share books that I buy, that I receive for review, get from the library, borrow from a friend, etc.
 
Click on the pictures for links to their goodreads pages.

Review



I enjoy Krista's writing, I've read or reviewed or own most of what she's published. When she was looking for reviewers for these, her newest titles, I jumped at the chance.
Kindle Freebies





I bought the Toddler book more as something to read to see if it's one I can recommend to the parents in my classroom than for myself. The stress proof one however is definitely for me. I need help dealing with stress. Vixen and Space Sucks just looked fun. :) You may have noticed I like Krista's writing. :D She's one of several authors who have their own folder on my kindle. :)

What did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting me earlier. Wow. A very different selection of books. Come visit me as well.


    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some nice books. Enjoy! :)

    Happy Reading!
    Lucia
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha the Space Sucks cover made me laugh! So cute!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Road to Hell and Spirits Rising sound interesting. Space sucks...too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Space Sucks cover is pretty funny; I think I'd have gotten the book based on the description and cover, even if it weren't by Krista.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely curious about Space Sucks, Bea! ;)) Will be waiting for your review, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!