BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Sunday, April 1, 2018

March Challenge Wrap Up

Monthly ChallengeWrap Up, Bea's Book Nook, March, 2018

This year I'm participating in 5 year-long challenges, and may do some short-term challenges throughout the year. Let's see how I did and you can share your accomplishments in the comments.



Dust Off Your Classics - a very informal challenge hosted by Between My Lines and Dee's Reads. There's no sign up or goals. I am aiming for 1 a month. 


0


YTD TOTAL: 2

Blogger Shame - Goal: 12 for the year; overdue review books read and reviews written 


0


YTD TOTAL:  4

Libraries Love   - Goal: 24 for the year


0

YTD TOTAL:  2

Backlist Reader Challenge - Goal: 24 for the year




YTD TOTAL: 13

Goodreads Reading Challenge - Goal: 200 for the year

I'm not going to track those here; click on the link above to see how I'm doing.

Well, I'm rocking the backlist challenge and the goodreads challenge; now I need to focus on the others. I did a lot of re-reading in March. I re-read entire the Mercy Thompson series and the Alpha and Omega series, both by Patricia Briggs, and some of The Other series by Anne Bishop. They were my chicken soup books while I was so miserably sick at the beginning of the month. It was not a productive month when it came to reading new books or writing reviews.

How did YOU do with your challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!