BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Devil's Thief Book Trailer

The Devil's Thief by Samantha Kane releases soon, on November 12th, so Random House kindly sent out this book trailer to pique out interest. You may recall that I recently interviewed Ms. Kane and I also posted an excerpt.



What did you think? I didn't love it, I wish they had used real people in it and the music maybe could have been a little sassier but I think it gives a good idea of what the book is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!