BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Sunday Post #6 - Weekly Recap & Mailbox



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
~this meme was inspired in part by - In My Mailbox~
It's a chance to share News. 
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. 

This week I had two reviews: Say You'll Be Mine by Julia Amante and Star Trek FAQ: Everything Left to Know about the First Voyages of the Starship Enterprise (dang, that's a mouthful! lol) by Mark Clark.


I had my monthly Dusty Reads meme, and a guest post by romance author Ruthie Knox.

Purchased


I've been anxious for this since Kelley announced it. It has a reprint, a new story, and the first seven chapters of the next, and final, WotO book, 13. 

I also got some books at my library's used book sale, for only 50 cents each. They're all mystery/action/thriller and three are romantic suspense.




Kindle Freebies


Nothing received for review this week, but one is on the way and I'm still waiting for the book I won.

How was your week, what did you get and what have you been up to? Leave me a link in your comment and I'll come visit.

10 comments:

  1. wow, you goes lots of good looking books this week! You gotta love those kindle freebies :) Thanks for stopping by my Sunday post, Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some books to look forward to reading... Thank you for stopping by... Happy Reading

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great haul and the Hunter and the Hunter sounds awesome..cannot wait for your review! Thanks for being a part of The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for mentioning my book in your haul which is awesome by the way! Thanks so much the mention, I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for lots of freebies! Hope you enjoy all your books, Bea, especially Kelley Armstrong! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of great books!! I've been wanting to try an Alt book for a while...hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Haul this week! I can't wait to see your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a sweet haul!!! I'm excited to read your review on The Hunter the Hunted. I recently got a copy of Bitten so I will be starting her books soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your awesome haul reminds me of all the books I need to catch up on

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone. It was a good book week. I love Kelley, and I'm exited about all of my other books too. I just need more reading time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!