BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Sunday Post #2


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
~this meme was inspired in part by - In My Mailbox~
It's a chance to share News. 
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. 

Whew! The blog was hopping last week: I put up thirteen posts, of which six were reviews. Yikes! I need a nap, lol. 

It was Childrens Book Week last week, so I did a post about the 60th birthday of Charlotte's Web, and five of my reviews were kids books: Duncan the Punkin; A Full Moon Is Rising; Spotty, Stripy, Swirly; Watch Over Our Water; and Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site. 

The other review I did was for a romantic suspense novel, "Sandman"; there was also a three day giveaway of it. I participated in a multi-blog giveaway, now over, for some PNR books by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff, and put up a spotlight with giveaway, ongoing, of a romance book, Hot Summer.

I took advantage of some Kindle Freebies this week (click on image to see goodreads info) {I bought Westward, Home! I love the series and had been waiting anxiously for this, the final, installment}:


I received the following stack of books for review. 

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!