BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cover for Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin


Very eye-catching, no? That red really stands out. Ashen Winter is book 2 in Mike Mullin's Ashfall trilogy, due out in October of this year. Ashfall was a wonderful book, and I have high hopes for Ashen Winter. I stayed up very, very late reading Ashfall (I think it was 3 in the morning or something ridiculous like that). I'll be sure to start Ashen Winter earlier, maybe on the weekend.

Click on the cover to link to the goodreads description. You want this book, you really do.

3 comments:

  1. Nice cover..i haven't read Ashfall...so i am going to ck it out..love that it kept you up till 3am

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so tired but it was so worth it. I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this YA novel. The plot was enticing and well developed. The super volcano eruption details seemed well researched and developed as a part of the plot. The additional information regarding the previous novel was spot on in that it did not require prior information. I liked it so much that I purchased the prior novel and plan to order the 3rd part of the trilogy.
    I like this site :: Alaskan Brown Bear Hunts guided

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!