BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

In My Mailbox #9

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren. It's a way to share and highlight all the books we receive, even if we don't review them. l share books that I buy, that I receive for review, get from the library, borrow from a friend, etc.

Kindle Freebies


     
They're all romances of one variety or another, though someone on Twitter said that What A Demon Wants wasn't really a romance. I guess I'll find out. :D They're all new to me authors so here's hoping I find one or two that I like.
Review

     
Holding On To Heaven is an erotic historical romance and will be the first book I've read by Keta Diablo. Fate's Edge is part of the Edge series by Ilona Andrews, but the books can be read as standalones. Zero Day introduces a new hero for Baldacci but otherwise promises to be another one of his trademark political action thrillers. Acquainted With The Night is an urban fantasy but geared for mainstream readers. The author, Piper Maitland, will be here on the 19th, with a guest post.

Gifted


The author, Kay Springsteen, is an acquaintance of mine and was kind enough to send me a PDF of this book, which released in October. It's a sequel to Heartsight, which I reviewed back in June. I won't be reviewing it, this one's just for fun.

What did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!