BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Crafting with Cat Hair

A few weeks ago, I did a post entitled "I NEED This Book!". It was about using your cat's fur to make projects. The publicist for the book saw my excited post and offered to send me the book. It arrived today and I've been having fun looking at it. I've identified several projects That I want to try. Once I've done a couple, I will post a review.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Android Phone

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this is so weird and yet so cool at the same time! Since I have four cats at home, there is a lot and I mean A LOT of freakin hair everywhere....looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!