BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Do You Love Your Librarian?



Do you live in the US? Does your library have the best librarian EVER?

Here's your chance to let them, and everyone else, know. The Carnegie Corporation of New York/New York Times and the American Library Association are sponsoring  the "I Love My Librarian Award!" They are looking for librarians who are improving the lives of the people in your school, campus or community. This year there will be up to 10 winners.

 For more information, see this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!