BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Welcome New Reviewer!

     Please welcome Jax, from Tangled Yarns. She will be filling in for me while I am computerless. I have known Jax for several years, she's a good friend of mine. Despite being a very busy lady, she has agreed to post some reviews here while I shop for a new laptop and sort out my internet connection issues.

     Jax is a a student, a mother, a wife, a knitter, a blogger, a reader, a writer, a woman of many talents. She will post one to two times a week, mostly reviews but she may also post some book news or other book topics too.

     Thank you Jax for helping me out, and I hope you all will enjoy reading her posts. :)

Bea

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!