BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Sunday, October 3, 2010

SPEAK Winners!!!!

Ok, Banned Book Week is officially over here on the East Coast, and winners have been chosen. As promised, there are 2 winners. Each one wins a copy of "Speak" and any one book from the ALA's list of banned books. The latter can't cost more than $10US. Look around on The Book Depository and send me an email with a link to your choice, and your mailing address and name. If I don't hear from you within 48 hours, then I draw a new winner.

And now, the winners:

Ashley

Maddie M



CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Thanks to everyone who entered and posted. You're the best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!