BEA'S BOOK NOOK "I can't imagine a man really enjoying a book and reading it only once." C. S. Lewis “If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

ebooks and free books

Changes To The E-Book Buying Landscape | RT Book Reviews

If you read ebooks and/or are a fan of Samhain ebooks, check out this article at RT Book Reviews about upcoming changes. I haven't bought much from Samhain but I am sorry to see the loss of other publishers from their online book store. IMO, losing access to the books they sell can only be bad for the readers.

ACE ROC Fall Preview and Giveaway

Over at the Dear Author blog, Jane has teamed up with ACE to giveaway books from their fall line. Some of the awesome choices include the new On the Edge book, Bayou Moon by Ilona Andrews, and the much anticipated release of the revised "Masques" by Patricia Briggs, whom I've had the pleasure of meeting. Go here to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers. Let's talk!